In a few words
I am digital marketer and a life coach. I love helping others achieve their goals and grow both in business and in life.
I have a mixed heritage: my father is French, and my mother is Polish. I grew up in Paris and now live in Olomouc, a student town of about 100,000 inhabitants in the Czech Republic.
I am an introvert, a traveler, and a lifelong student of personal development.
In May, I walked the Camino de Santiago, a 900 km pilgrimage from the Pyrenees in France to the western tip of Spain.
The journey was incredible. Hard, both physically and mentally, but hands down one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever lived. More on that in an upcoming blog post.
- COVID-19: Dealing with Fear in Times of Uncertainty
- Having a Bad Day? This One Simple Shift Can Help You Save the Day
- Blank Page: On Confronting Creative Blocks
- Just One: A System for Forming New Habits Quickly and Effortlessly
Sites I've built
I like to play around with HTML and CSS. Here are static websites that I've built:
Here are the latest books I've read, along with snippets I've bookmarked and notes I've taken.
- Several Short Sentences About Writing
- Let My People Go Surfing
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals
Tools and hacks
Tools, apps, and hacks I'm using or experimenting with:
- 1. Dumbed down iPhone
- 2. Morning yoga with Adrienne
- 3. Daily meditation with Sam Harris on the Waking Up App
I love to meet new people. Send me a message and introduce yourself.